Contents of the LISTOS2.DOC file
NOTES on LISTOS2 conversion; version 75h
- Requires OS/2 version 1.2 or above to run.
- Long filenames are not supported.
- F10 in ALT-V File management function only exits to
- The /S parameter is not necessary under OS/2. For example you
can just type PSTAT | LIST
- The ^F send formfeed command has been commented out because the
spooler also inserts formfeeds.
- Mouse support is not active in a PM windowed session.
- When mouse support is active in LIST, "Shelling" to other full
screen applications that use the mouse may require that
you CTRL-BREAK out of the second application.
- Patching: offsets are different, relative offsets are same.
- COM device name has been moved next to "WHAT" eyecatcher.
- Cloneable area starts at about 4A16 Hex bytes into file.
- Clone: You need to type in the new clone filename, as you
cannot overwrite an executing file under OS/2.
- FV: An equivalent OS/2 archive file viewer is not available.
However, if you only use ZIP files, put the following FV.CMD
in your path:
PKUNZIP -v %1