Full Description of File
INFORMATION ABOUT THE NEW BASIC
PROGRAMMERS NETWORK THAT'S STARTING.
Just for the BASIC crowd with multiple
conferences covering many topics for
All Vendors invited to open a conference
SYSOPS: PLEASE READ & DISTRIBUTE
Contents of the APPLICAT.TXT file
Provide the information requested below in a reasonable format to the
appropriate location. (219-696-3415 or in the HUB conference on any
other member system carrying that conf.) This may be done via electronic
means or by mail--electronic application is the prefered method to use.
Temporary acceptance is granted upon issuance of your Network ID number.
Full membership is confirmed at the point you are listed on the bbs
Type of membership being applied for: (check 1)
1. Primary Hub (submit to Toolkit BBS, 15303 Colfax Lowell, IN 46356)
2. Secondary Hub (submit to the primary hub you'll echo via)
3. Node (submit to Primary HUB via the HUB you will echo via)
Note: a node may upgrade to secondary hub status at will
having notified their hub of the change and upon receipt
of their new network ID number.
Amount of conference participation:
1. Will carry all 20 (some will be inactive at times) conferences
2. Will carry selected Conferences
BBS Modem Type:
BBS Features: (up to 3 additional lines advertising/describing your bbs)
(The above will also provide the info for the BBS listing of net
Upon acceptance to the network you will receive a network ID number.
Use of this network ID in echoing across the network is indication of
your acceptance of network rules and guidelines as outlined in below and
in future updates as distributed via the primary hubs.
1. Carry the bulletins associated with the conferences being carried.
2. Carry the network packet which contains the rules and guidelines
for the network and request that your user read the info prior
to their network participation.
3. Agree to remove a particular users access to the conference(s) as
Single conference -- the current conference host
All Conference -- your primary hub.
4. Turn off the ability for ANSI/@PCB character to be echoed from your
system. (May allow ANSI in OFF-TOPIC--at your option.)
5. Use QNET or RNET or fully compatible network software. PCRELAY
software may be used with the approval of your local hub. Other
network software may be used with the approval of your primary hub.
Com-Dat provides all hubbing of FIDO based systems.
6. No mail on this network is to be considered a private or privileged
network communication and is is considered subject to viewing by any