Contents of the READ.ME file
Thank you for using CMD-Line. This utility is provided as
freeware. All help is available online and an .INF file is also
available within this package.
The only thing I ask is that if you continue to use this
utility, send me some E-Mail. I would like to hear what you have to say
about CMD-Line. If there are other utilities you would like to see written
for OS/2, or have any other suggestions, please let me know.
I hope you enjoy using CMD-Line!
If you would like to install CMD-Line onto your desktop, do the
1) Click on the OS/2 System Icon.
2) Click on System Setup.
3) Click on Migrate Applications.
4) Click on the Find button.
5) Click on Add Programs button.
6) Search the list for CMDLINE.EXE and highlite it.
7) Click on the Add button, than the OK button.
8) Finally, click on the Migrate button.
Thats all there is to it! CMD-Line should now be installed onto
The author of this program accepts no responsibility for damages
that are caused by this program and make NO WARRANTY or representation,
either express or implied, with respect to this software. This software
is provided "AS IS," and you, its user, assume the entire risk when you