Contents of the INSTALL.TXT file
Installation Program for WordPerfect 6.0 for Windows
This installation program is for users with Borland Office 2.0 for Windows. It is only used for
installing the Utilities Diskette and the Additional or Updated WordPerfect Printer Drivers. This
zipped file contains two files, INSTALL.EXE and WPINST.EXE. These files did not ship with
the Borland Office, but did with the single package of WPWin 6.0.
1. After unzipping BORINS.ZIP, copy the two files, INSTALL.EXE and WPINST.EXE to
the \WPWIN60 directory.
2. Click on FILE, RUN and run the INSTALL.EXE from the \WPWIN60 directory.
3. You will receive a message to "Please Insert the Install 1 Diskette" by pass this by
clicking on CANCEL.
4. Click on OPTIONS
5. If you are installing the Utilities Disk choose UTILITIES. If you are installing the
Additional or Updated WordPerfect Printer Drivers, choose PRINTERS.
6. Change the INSTALL TO: line to the Shared Code directory and or the Printer Directory,
Please note, this will not allow you to just install WordPerfect 6.0 for Windows, or the Printer
Drivers from the Borland Office Disk Set. If you need to re-install WPWin 6.0, you will need to
from the Borland Office Disk Set. If you have further questions or any questions, you can call
the Borland Office Suite Support Group at WordPerfect Corporation. For Classic Support call 1-
800-861-2725. Priority Support call 1-800-861-2722 or 1-900-555-5020.