BETA TEST VERSION - USE WITH CAUTION!
You should ONLY use this version for TESTING purposes. This is a
preliminary version of WinZip 4.0 and may have serious bugs. Use WinZip
3.2 (available as WINZIP32.ZIP on many bulletin boards) unless testing.
If you encounter problems using this version please notify the author at
one of the addresses listed in the About dialog box.
New features in WinZip 4.0 are:
- Support for the ARJ file format
- A new toolbar with descriptive pictorial buttons
- Dialog boxes have a 3-d look
- A new Directories dialog box with options for the Start-up directory,
default Extract directory, and default Add directory
- An optional beep sounded after archive operations complete
Please see the online documentation for a list of features new to
earlier versions of WinZip.