IMPOSTER Release 1.01 - Before You Start
Some important notes before you get started:
using this product. If you do not agree with these terms, you are
asked not to use this product. If you use or register IMPOSTER,
you agree to abide by the restrictions of this agreement.
- This is the first production release of IMPOSTER. New releases
will be made as soon as possible to respond to bug reports and to
implement new features. If you have a bug to report or would like
to see a specific feature added, contact me as specified in the
documentation and below.
- All changes since the previous version are detailed in Appendix C
of the IMPOSTER.WRI file.
- Installation instructions are provided in the documentation. Please
follow these steps carefully to ensure all features are properly
installed and enabled.
- Please read the documentation for each command prior to using it.
- Please make a note of the mechanisms for technical support, so that
you can contact me if you need assistance or would like to make
suggestions. These mechanisms are described in the documentation,
but I'll repeat them here anyway:
The Digital X-Connect BBS - 214-517-8443
- Home of IMPOSTER as well as an
all-around excellent BBS.
- Enter your messages in the IMPOSTER
conference to Darrell Burgan, to the
SYSOP, or to ALL.
CompuServe - Send mail to "73020,1023".
America Online - Send mail to "DarrellB".
Internet - Send mail to "[email protected]
Delphi - Send mail to "STMP%[email protected]
AppleLink - Send mail to
Fidonet - Contact your BBS sysop for the location
of the nearest Fidonet/Internet
- Send your message to that Fidonet node,
usually to the UUCP user.
- The first line of your message should
To: [email protected]
I hope you find IMPOSTER to be a useful tool! Drop me a message
sometime and let me know how you liked it.