Contents of the BCURSOR.TXT file
This program will make your cursor (mouse arrow) double its size.
1. Extract the file BCURSOR.EXE from the BCURSOR.ZIP file. Place it
in the directory where you store your Windows accessory files.
2. With the Program Manager group active where you want BCURSOR to
be located, select File then New. Fill in the boxes and enter the
path (for example, C:\WINDOWS\ACCESS\) followed by BCURSOR.EXE. You
can use the BROWSE button to find the file. The BCursor icon will
appear in the active program group.
3. Double-click on the BCursor icon.
4. Minimize the BCursor window by clicking on the down arrow on the
top right side of the window.
5. This will leave the extra large arrow around for you to use with