Contents of the LICENSE.DOC file
Reboot SOFTWARE LICENSING AGREEMENT
The Reboot executable files are protected under U.S. Copyright law
and the articles of the Berne Convention. Use of this software
is limited to the terms of this licensing agreement.
1) The medium on which the the software is recorded is
transferred to the customer but not title to the
software. The source code and the medium, compact, and
large model libraries contained in the registered
version may not be sold or distributed by the customer.
2) None of the copyright notices in the source or executable
code may be removed.
3) Application programs developed using this code,
according to the terms of this agreement, may be freely
sold and distributed without payment of royalties.
4) Within a company or agency, one copy of the software
must be purchased for each location where the software
will be used for program development. 'Location' is
defined as one office or one development team.
5) No guarantees or liabilities are incurred by the author
other than a reasonable effort will be made to correct
any errors that are traceable to this software. The
customer will be provided with a free corrected version
of the software if a fault is found and the fault can
be corrected with reasonable effort.
The shareware version, REBOOTnn.ZIP, may be distributed subject
to the following conditions:
1) It is distributed in it's entirety and in an
unmodified form. You may distribute them using a
different packing method or in an unpacked form as long
as all files are supplied to the recipient and none of
them are modified.
2) No fee is charged for copying and distribution over the
amount of $5 (not including physical media charges).
This does not apply to computer access charges that may
be charged by operators of BBSs or on-line services.