Setup Factory 3.03 for Windows. Using a
visual "object-oriented" project approach,
Setup Factory gives you the power and
flexibility to create your installation
program and disk sets without writing a line
of code or filling in confusing forms.
Features built-in data compression, gradient
backgrounds, splits large files, create
program groups and icons, system
configuration checking and much more!
Setup Factory(tm) 3.03 for Windows - README.TXT
Copyright (c) 1995 - Indigo Rose Software Design Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.
Indigo Rose Corporation Email: [email protected]
P.O. Box 2281 Fax: (204) 661-6904
Winnipeg, MB Phone: (204) 668-8180
Canada R3C 4A6 Sales: (800) 665-9668
Setup Factory 3.0 is quite simply the easiest, most time saving,
economical way to create a professional looking installation process
for your software product, data files, graphic images or whatever else
you want to distribute! Unlike other tools that make you use script
languages or fill out text files or other forms, Setup Factory uses a
completely visual, "object oriented" approach. What this means for you
is that you can point and click your way to a distribution disk set.
Features & Benefits
Setup Factory was designed with one purpose in mind - to make a powerful
installation building utility that is easy to use. Keep in mind that
Setup Factory actually builds your disk sets for you! Many other
installation kits only help you build the setup.exe - Setup Factory
does it all with the click of a button!
- No script programming required.
- Simple point and click interface.
- Object oriented project approach.
- Comprehensive user's guide and tutorial.
- Control over introduction & conclusion messages.
- Choose your own custom background. Use gradient fills, patterns,
colors, header and footer text, even 256 color bitmaps!
- Create as many icons as you want, with full control over all icon
properties such as description, icon image, command line parameters,
working directory etc.
- Built-in high speed data compression.
- Automatically splits large files over multiple disks.
- CRC-32 data integrity checking ensures that your customers receive your
software the same way it left your system.
- System configuration checking detects Windows version, color depth,
screen resolution, mouse, math coprocessor etc.
- Lets you collect the user's name, company, serial number and up to
six other fields of information to be used with the built-in INI
- Stamp a unique serial number on your disk sets and verify that the
user enters the proper number before they can install your software.
A great copy protection feature!
- Can handle installations of up to 999 disks with 2 gigabytes of data!
- INI file editor with powerful inline variables, gives you complete
control over ANY ini file in ANY location!
- Full control over file placement. Install files to Windows, System,
the User directory or any other location. You are in control!
- Have Setup Factory generate an Uninstallation program just by choosing
an option from the menu. Does it get any easier?
- Language modules are available for English, French, Italian, German
and Spanish with more on the way!
- Modular architecture allows you to "plug-in" support for other
languages and operating platforms with ease.
Setup Factory 3.0 is from the same people who brought you Doughboy
Professional Install, which is being used in thousands of installations
around the world. We have been making Windows based installation
programs since 1992 and we will be around to support you after the sale.
We offer 90 days of free technical support, a professionally bound
and printed manual, and access to our Worldgroup BBS system for your
convenience! Our installation solutions are being used by companies both
large and small. Why struggle with other, less capable distribution tools?
This Evaluation Version
The version of Setup Factory 3.0 that you are evaluating is fully
functional. We did not remove any features in order to bring it to you.
The only difference is that a few copyright screens are embedded into the
installations that are created with this evaluation version. They are
clearly marked so that you know which screens will not appear in the
commercial package. Also note that you may not distribute
any disk sets created with the evaluation version. Feel free to try them
out and see how easy Setup Factory is to use. When you are ready to
really put Setup Factory to work, call us or your reseller and purchase
a royalty-free license for only $249.95 US. Or if you order before
September 1, 1995 you can purchase Setup Factory for only $149.00 US!
And if you are in a hurry, we can ship your order by Federal Express
for next day delivery within Canada and USA.
Please see the Contents topic of the Help menu for full information on
ordering and benefits!
Question, comments, orders or suggestions? Send them to:
Indigo Rose Corporation
P.O. Box 2281
Canada R3C 4A6
Phone: (204) 668-8180
Fax: (204) 661-6904
Sales: (800) 665-9668
BBS: (204) 661-3044
Email: [email protected]
Thanks for trying out Setup Factory 3.0!
=== EOF ===