Full Description of File
MSDOS Interrupt List, Release 45
A Comprehensive listing of interrupt
calls, both documented and undocumented.
Contains over 7050 entries (plus more
than 2600 tables) in INTER45A to
INTER45D, and conversion programs to
create hypertext databases as well as
other miscellaneous programs in INTER45E.
Contents of the 86BUGS.DOC file
Hamarsoft (R) 86BUGS list, supplemental programs.
The 86BUGSxy archive should contain the following files:
- 86BUGS.HLP Microsoft QuickHelp hypertext version of the list.
- 86LISTnn.LSTThe text version of the 86BUGS list.
- FILE_ID.DIZ An upload description for Bulletin Boards.
- iAPX122.ZIP Testing software archive from Chris Lueders, Germany.
- INFO.EXE CPU info program with various information regarding your
- STAT.EXE Pentium Processor Pipeline & features performance monitor.
Both STAT and INFO are provided by Christian Ludloff. These programs are
based on his article in the german C't Magazine of November 1994 (issue 11).
iAPX122 is a testing program provided by Chris Lueders. It tests for some
of the bugs mentioned in the 86BUGS list.
All programs are provided with this list as a service from Hamarsoft to the
readers of the 86BUGS list. Hamarsoft does not accept any liability for
these programs whatsoever.
The 86BUGS list is also distributed with Ralf Brown's Interrupt List.
[86BUGS.HLP has been omitted for space reasons, and the other files except
for 86LISTnn.LST are located in INTERrrD.ZIP. 86LISTnn.LST has been
renamed to 86BUGS.LST for compatibility with hypertext conversion
programs expecting that name.]