Contents of the PRINTER.TXT file
Installing your Star Micronics Windows 3.1 Printer Driver
1. In the Main group, choose the Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, choose the Printers icon.
The Printers dialog box appears. If you have
never installed a printer, the dialog box
expands to display a list of printers available
in the Windows version 3.1 package, and the Add
button is unavailable. Go to step 8.
3. Choose the Add button.
The dialog box expands to display the List Of
4. In the List Of Printers box, select Install
Unlisted or Updated Printer.
5. Choose the Install button.
A dialog box appears, instructing you to insert
the disk that has the printer-driver file on it.
6. Insert the disk you made during the downloading
procedure, or type the path of the directory
where you downloaded the driver. Then choose the
Another dialog box appears, listing several
7. In the List Of Printers box, select the printer
8. Choose the OK button.
The Printers dialog box appears. Your printer is
listed in the Installed Printers list.
9. Choose the Close button.
10. For instructions on how to configure your
printer, see Chapter 5, "Control Panel," in the
"Microsoft Windows User's Guide."