|Easy to use and learn general ledger accounting program.|
|File Name||File Size||Zip Size||Zip Type|
Download File PCBOOKS.ZIP Here
Contents of the READ.ME file
- It is strongly recommended that you make a copy of PC-BOOKS and put the
original disk in a safe place.
- After booting the operating system, place the disk with the files
PC-BOOK1.EXE, PC-BOOK2.EXE, PC-BOOKS.DOC and PC-BOOKS.PRT in the default
drive. If you have a hard disk, copy these files to the current
directory. (Below it is assumed that drive B: is the default drive.)
- To list the tutorial and on-disk documentation:
B> TYPE PC-BOOKS.DOC
- To print the tutorial and on-disk documentation:
B> COPY PC-BOOKS.DOC PRN
- The best way to learn PC-BOOKS is to follow the step-by-step
instructions in the tutorial.
- To print a listing of the reports for the sample problem:
B> COPY PC-BOOKS.PRT PRN
- To input accounting data, run PC-BOOK1.EXE.
- To create financial reports, run PC-BOOK2.EXE.
December 29, 2017 Add comments