What is WIZ ??
WIZ is a lightning-fast file finder. It will find file(s)
based on full wildcard specifications (more powerful than
standard DOS wildcard), and can also filter by file size
and date. It can:
* select only executable files (EXE, COM, BAT).
* select only archive files (ZIP, ARC, etc.)
* switch you to the disk\directory of a file that it found.
* execute a DOS command for each file it finds.
* look inside archives (ZIP, LZH, & ARJ)
* recursively look inside archives!
It will look on multiple disk drives for all matching
filenames. You can pre-specify several default lists of
disk drives for it to search.
WIZ is much faster than any other "whereis-type" program, usually
4 to 5 times faster!!