* Seems I made a "running release" of v2.4, (bad, bad me!)
This gets things back in sync.
* Allow missing default disk set in WIZ environment, and allow
"/foo" switches for RCD & WIZ.
* Added check & error msg on disk error.
* Added "today's date" options to the -d switch.
* Made it work for Novell & Lantastic networked drives.
* -n switch, to bypass networked drives.
* Added ability to limit the printout by directory-name.
* Added -e option.
* Added support for DOS 6.0 "DBLSPACE"
* Fixed bug with -q switch.
* Quit (no error message) on un-assigned DBLSPACE disk.
* Fixed bug-an output character was NULL instead of a space.
* "-pp" will not print the header/trailer, for piping the
output to other programs.
* Another bug fix with "-q".
* Added DUBLDISK check.
* Check for directory validity.
* Removed "-z" flags; redirecting output and "-pp" makes more sense.
* Fixed a bug with huge directories, which popped up with DBLSPACE.
* Message for "-ll" recursion on compressed archive.
* Fixed bug in -q when -ll is also given.
* Added character ranges ([....]) in the filename pattern.
* Allow space between drive(s) and pattern.
* Fixed bug in scanning LHA & ARJ archives.
* Turn off SMARTDRV (read: DUMBDRV) during scan. SMARTDRV actually
* Added "-4" option, to search 4DOS file descriptions.
* Added DRVSPACE support (DOS 6.22 version of DBLSPACE)
* Fix bug with trailing dot.
* Fixed `-q\foo' scan to skip directory trees that don't match
in the first part.
* Added FDUP