1. General code clean-up.
2. Exercise more care on input buffer flushing.
1. Clean up the user interface.
2. Speed up most of the screen writing functions.
3. Fixed the following bugs:
a. Reading of an empty drive (i.e., one with no files)
b. Reading of a write-protected disk
c. Inappropriate cursor color on exit from STORM
1. In the E option, give the user the option of viewing the file
prior to deletion.
2. Allow the user to abort any screen output for any option when
screen continuation is requested, by entering an ESC.
1. In the F option, give user the option to obtain listing sorted
by directory or by name.ext.
2. Re-define 'possible duplicate files' for the D option, as same
name (only - ignore extension) and size.
1. Removed separate menu template files and supporting code;
eliminates need for special installation procedures.
2. Permit output for most options to be taken either to the
console or the printer.
3. Include user's registration number on menu display.
1. Eliminate procedure STORM-A by incorporating its functionality
2. Display complete disk status information as part of the S option.
1. Allow opening menu to be bypassed by entering function code on
2. Make STORM work on 2.xx+ instead of just 3.xx+.
1. Eliminate use of chain files.
2. Clear screen before exit from main menu.
3. Remove volume label from directory searches.
4. Change text on second menu, for improved clarity.
5. Repair cursor positioning on menus.