* Copy files/diskettes very quickly.
* Copy multiple files per "pass".
* Make a batch-copy of a diskette.
* Single-pass diskette copying.
* Maximize usage of available memory, resulting in faster through-put.
* Ability to copy subdirectories (a la XCOPY) - including empty
* Ability to lock destination directory when copying subdirectories.
* Ability to maximally fill diskettes. As of v3.40, subdirectories
within subdirectories are supported.
* Ability to move files, and their subdirectories.
* Provision for slowing down QUIKCOPY, when it is too fast (?).
* Read files/diskettes until successful.
* Copy almost any diskette-format.
* Copy diskettes to/from image-files.
* Can format or verify destination diskettes.
* Use hard-disk or ram-disk space when necessary in copying diskettes.
* Allow user to cancel copy-process at any point, with a single
* Fast file-moves on same drive.
* Copy/move hidden or system files and subdirectories.
* Ignore diskette-copying errors after specified number of retries.
* Multitasker friendly, especially with MS-Windows and DESQview.
* Built-in support for disk-caches when copying diskettes, and filling
* Ability to split large files across multiple diskettes.
* Wipe contents of diskettes when maximally filling diskettes.
* Copying files from batch of multiple diskettes.
* Diskette copying through directly accessing the hardware, or through
* Overwrite checking when copying files.
* Prompting before copying files.