DISK VENDOR COPYING RESTRICTIONS
Disk vendors (those who sell Shareware disks) are granted permission to copy
the Logivision disks only under the following conditions. Exceptions to these
conditions must be received in writing from Logivision.
1. You may not charge for the disks unless you are an ASP approved vendor or
have written permission from Logivision. ASP approved vendors are vendors
who have agreed to meet various standards involving presentation of the
Shareware concept. Vendors who wish to apply for ASP approved vendor
status may request a Vendor Membership Application Package from:
ASP Executive Director Compuserve MAIL: 72050,1433
545 Grover Road or FAX to: (616) 788-2765
Muskegon, MI 49442-9427, U.S.A.
2. You may only distribute Logik Menu if you received the master disk direc-
tly from Logivision. You may not distribute copies of Logik Menu disk if
you received the master copy from some source other than Logivision.
3. You may only distribute the "Shareware version" disks. These disks are
created specifically for club, disk vendor and BBS distribution. They can
be identified by the words "Shareware version" on the initial program
screen, and by a Shareware message. Please note that these are not
crippled versions of the program. The ONLY difference between the
"Shareware version" disks and the fully registered program is the
4. You cannot charge any fee for the program. You may not charge more than $8
(U.S.) per diskette.
5. The files and programs on the disks may not be modified or deleted.
6. Logivision Shareware disks may only be sold in Canada and the United
7. The programs cannot be sold as part of some other more inclusive package.
8. The programs cannot be "leased" or "rented" to others.
To contact us, use one of the following ways:
MAIL: Logivision Inc.
P.O. Box 396
FAX: (819) 823-8000
PHONE: (819) 823-6761 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time)
EMAIL IN: COMPUSERVE # 73020,2111
Designed for ease of use at the touch of a key. From the user who needs
to access programs quickly, to the user who needs to turn on all the
options, LOGIK MENU is the answer. Extensive on-line help, EGA/VGA
43/50 line mode supported, true mouse support (point & shoot), has
passwords, screen saver, hidden "hot" keys (special keys can be set to
work on any menus or sub-menus), usage log report, job tracking control,
network compatible, customizable help, and more...
LOGIK MENU reminds you of important dates with its Event Tracking.
LOGIK MENU does not use a single byte of memory while your own programs
run. Its automatic installation process scans your hard drive for
popular programs. One of its three levels of installation will suit
Up to 50 items per menu, 50 sub-menus (multiple levels) (2450 programs),
80 commands per item and 30 general hidden hot keys.
DESCRIPTION: (medium [mainly suitable for BBS])
Designed for ease of use at the touch of a key. Automatic installation,
Extensive on-line help, EGA/VGA 43/50 line mode supported, mouse support
(point & shoot), passwords, hidden "hot" keys, Event tracking, usage log
report, job tracking, uses 0 memory, network compatible, and more...
50 sub-menus, 50 items/menu, 80 cmds/item, 30 hot keys, 2450 programs.
Menu System, Mouse, 43/50 lines, Events, Log
WHO IS THE INTENDED USER?
Every hard disk users.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
* Support 43/50 line mode for EGA/VGA monitors. The menu and the DOS
applications can be set in different modes. The mode set in DOS does
not affect the mode in which LOGIK MENU is set (unless DEFAULT mode
* Automatic installation. Easy enough for the beginner, powerful enough
for the most demanding.
* Event scheduler. There is no better place to put an event scheduler
than in a menu system.
* Hidden hot keys. Special keys (like function keys, or Alt keys) can be
set to work on any menus and sub-menus. For frequently used functions,
this is extremely helpful.
* Three levels of help. One of them is customizable.
* Truly mouse driven. The mouse interface is not a keystroke simulator.
It is really a completed mouse interface with "hot zones" and mouse
PROGRAM'S CAPACITY OR LIMITATIONS:
* 50 menus
* 50 Items per menu (38 Items in 25 line mode)
* 2450 programs total
* 80 commands per Item
* 79 characters per commands
* 30 General Hidden Hot Keys
* 32 K for overall data file size (a 10K file is a huge file)
* 4 Simultaneously job counter
* NO LIMIT on number of Events
* NO LIMIT on number of sub-menu level (50 menus limit will come first)
DOS 3.0 or higher, 384 K of memory, IBM compatible.
HOW TO START THE PROGRAM:
WHAT IS THE REGISTRATION FEE FOR YOUR PROGRAM?
$50 plus $5 for postage and handling. All in Canadian funds. User can
register by phone with Visa, Master Card or American Express.
Site licenses and quantity discount available.
MATERIALS OR SERVICES THAT COME WITH REGISTRATION:
Bounded manual, latest version on disk, telephone support, all updates
free of charges (we are only charging for postage and handling), and a
free PHONE DIRECTORY program with auto-dial feature.
We also give the user a personal registration number and a key code to
get rid of the solicitation window.
ASSOCIATION of SHAREWARE PROFESSIONALS:
LOGIVISION INC. is a member of the Association of Shareware Profes-
sionals (ASP). ASP wants to make sure that the shareware principle
works for you. If you are unable to resolve a shareware-related
problem with an ASP member by contacting the member directly, ASP
may be able to help. The ASP Ombudsman can help you resolve a
dispute or problem with an ASP member, but does not provide technical
support for members' products. Please write to the ASP Ombudsman at
545 Grover Road, Muskegon, MI 49442-9427 or send a Compuserve
message via CompuServe Mail to ASP Ombudsman 70007,3536
____|__ | (R)
--| | |-------------------
| ____|__ | Association of
| | |_| Shareware
|__| o | Professionals
-----| | |---------------------