Contents of the JDIR.DOC file
The JDIR command is like the DOS DIR command with the following
1. All files within the target directory are displayed,
irrespective of their attributes. You see hidden and
system files, as well as those you normally see.
2. The files are display four across. You can see as many
as 92 per screen.
3. The display automatically pauses when the screen is
full. No need to remember an extra parameter.
4. The display is in alphabetical order.
5. Instead of showing the size and date of the file, JDIR
displays its attributes. A = archive, D = directory, H
= hidden file, R = read only, and S = system file.
JDIR is provided on a shareware basis. Feel free to use it and to
pass it on to your friends. When you pass it on, you must pass it
intact and unmodified. Keep in mind that it is copyrighted.
If you find it useful, you are encouraged to register you copy.
To register, send $10 (US) to:
P. O. Box 3594
Skokie, Il 60076
You will receive a copy of the latest version of JDIR, along with
the source. Please indicate whether you prefer 5.25" or 3.5"