PC-TALK (THE VOICE LIBRARY) Vers 1.2
The VOICE LIBRARY is a NEW product for business and personal applications.
The library consist of over 100 words that can be used in all sorts of
possibilities. There is no special hardware need to run the VOICE LIBRARY
(works thru the PC speaker). The voice commands can be put in any batch
file (*.bat) and added to your programs/menus. This package is very easy
to use, you simply need to type PC-TALK at the dos prompt, followed by
the words you would like to say (example: to say happy birthday, type in
"PC-TALK happy birthday"). Also included in this package is a PCX
display program that can be used to display pcx pictures. This will give
you a TALKING SLIDE SHOW.
* A VOICE LIBRARY with real HUMAN SPEECH.
* Over 100 word/phrases on this disk.
* PCX display capability (EGA/VGA, 640x350, 16 colors).
* Refer to PC-TALK.DOC for a detailed description of
this new program.
* SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: 512K memory, one floppy
disk and any monitor. (harddrive recommended)
* Designed to work on any IBM-PC Compatible.
* Type "RUNME" to start the TUTORIAL program.
* NOW THE PC CAN TALK.
* Please register your shareware by sending $29.50 to:
CREATIVE SOFTWARE SOUNDS INC.
3005 Glenmore Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21214