Well, my beta testers tell me this one's bullet proof (har - har) so here
goes. $UPER version 3.00 is a major re-write of the entire program. It is now
completely modular and much of the code is "re-usable".
* Much improved method of "going resident"
* All new spreadsheet style menu system with date & time
* Still tiny, using less than 12 kB of ram
* Ruler now shows values for character & attribute under the cursor
* Easier manipulation of segment address in peek-poke window
* Easier, menu operated cloning system ($UPER /k)
* No longer requires (or uses) other command line switches
* Faster screen updates available for monitors that don't "snow"
* Screen speedup and slowdown functions have been dropped. There was no
need to have them resident (get QUIKTUBE.ARC to run them from DOS).
$UPER continues to be distributed as user supported software. If you use
it, please support it. Thankyou,