1. Make a directory MD \SSS (any dir. name)
2. Change to that directory CD \SSS
3. Insert the SSS program disk and type A:INSTALL (any drive will work)
4. Insert the printer disk and type A:PRINTER (any drive will work)
5. Install printer drivers by typing PRINSTAL
6. Your CONFIG.SYS file should contain
FILES=49 (or higher)
BUFFERS=15 (may vary)
7. Run the program SSS /I
(the /I parameter is necessary for the first run only)
Set printers for reports, labels, postcards and invoices using
the Utilities/System Variables option.
INSTALL.EXE on the program disk, and PRINTER.EXE and PURGESSS.EXE on
the Printer Installation disk are self-extracting archive files.
Complete instructions and a listing of all extracted files may be found
in the file SSS.DOC. You may view the manual file from within SSS by
pressing F1. Printer installation instructions are found in the file
PRINSTAL.DOC. The Printer Installation Disk also contains a utility
to purge the sample databases.