Contents of the CLOCKBIG.DOC file
I wrote CLOCKBIG.EXE in QuickBasic 4.5 to have a few minor improvements
over a widely used digital clock for the PC screen:
- The numbers are larger, so you can see them better across the room
- I incorporated my GIVEBACK program to minimize the amount of time
taken from other programs executing simultaneously under DESQview.
- It is compressed using LZEXE, to occupy less disk space.
I'm considering adding:
- Day of the week in English
- Ability to toggle to a stopwatch mode (lap times, etc)
Kurt Riegel 9 May 1992 ENVIRO bbs, 703-524-1837