Version 1.0 (Beta version)
Released to beta test with support for editing Name, Race,
Birthdate, Alignment, Profession, Gender, Level, Hitpoint,
Spellpoints, Might, Intelligence, Personality, Endurance,
Speed, Accuracy, Luck, Inventory, Skills, Spells, Resist-
ances. Also view-only screen for Awards.
1.0 Beta problem reports:
1. Object creation allows names to be constructed that are
too long for the MM3 object screen. Possible 44 char limit.
2. Hitpoints and Spellpoints do not stay up through a rest
period (not correctable through editor, these values are
3. Possible incorrect object code, Gold Pyramid Card vs.
Alacorn of Icarus. Look at 6 high items in table.
4. Substitute character pick-list for goto feature.
5. Fill in empty object names in the object window of the
6. Skills screen. Swimming shows up as spot secret door, and
7. Skills screen. Is Danger Sense missing?
Version 1.1 (Initial release version)
Added warning when object descriptions are created which
exceed the 44 character MM3 object string limit. The game's
codes and object handling algorithms allow longer names,
but they aren't displayed properly.
Added fill in string "---" for empty object slots, to indicate
that something could be placed in that slot.
Added pick list box for all valid character records, to make
finding a particular character easier.
Corrected problem with missing Might Potion code in object names.
Corrected problem with missing Danger Sense skill code.