DISK VENDOR COPYING RESTRICTIONS
Disk vendors (those who sell Shareware disks) are granted permission to copy
the ButtonWare disks only under the following conditions. Exceptions to these
conditions must be received in writing from ButtonWare.
1. You may not charge for PC-Calc+ unless you are an ASP approved vendor.
ASP approved vendors are vendors who have agreed to meet various standards
involving presentation of the Shareware concept. Vendors who wish to apply
for ASP approved vendor status may write to:
Association of Shareware Professionals
Vendor Membership Coordinator
P.O. Box 5786
Bellevue, WA 98006
2. ButtonWare Shareware disks may only be sold in the United States, Canada,
the British Isles, and Australasia.
3. You may not charge more than $3 per diskette.
4. The files and programs on the disks may not be modified or deleted.
5. The programs cannot be sold as part of some other more inclusive package.
6. The programs cannot be "rented" or "leased" to others.