1. The files listed here are on the 1.2 MB GTEPMS Version 1.2 Release
Diskette. The GTEPMS.DOC file is the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION approved
for release with the the GTEPMS software package.
a. The following files are on your 3.5" 730 KB flexidisk I have
labelled Disk One:
GTEPMS DOC 75148 3-03-91 4:50p
SERVNET DOC 4410 3-03-91 4:50p
GTE12 ZIP 380611 3-03-91 4:49p
SAMPLES ZIP 3374 3-03-91 4:50p
GTE-NET ZIP 222480 3-03-91 4:50p
b. The following file is on your 730 KB flexidisk I have
labelled Disk Two:
BPQ359 ZIP 94010 4-26-91 8:11p
2. In the GTEPMS Release Version, Version 1.2, there are six files;
however, the following file contains the Version 1.3 update of
the executables. There is a short WHATSNEW file included in the
ZIP file to let you know what is different about version 1.3 --
not much in the general operation of the GTEPMS system; however,
there are a few refinements. This file is included on your 3.5"
730 KB flexidisk I labelled Disk Two:
GTE13 ZIP 305470 3-28-91 11:05p
3. The following files are included as something "nice to have",
were also written by N2GTE, and work with the GTEPMS software:
GTESLICE.EXE - self-extracting (see FWDGUIDE.DOC for how to use
it with the GTEPMS).
SLIPNET.ZIP - the SLIP interface that works with the NET files.
Read it's documentation file.
4. This file I wrote as a GUIDE for the new GTEPMS SysOp to assist
in understanding forwarding and what files are concerned therein:
FWDGUIDE.DOC - Read it AFTER you read the GTEPMS.DOC
5. The file README.DXX (what you are now reading) is on both Disk
One and Disk Two.
73, George - KA3DXX