- elementary drafting (aimed specifically at rectangular elements)
- a library of objects in/on drawings
- a library of drawing sheets within files
- free-form customizable database of objects
usable for inventories, parts lists,
- conversion of these object databases to comma delimited files for
inclusion in DBMS systems, spreadsheets, word processors, etc.
- written in Assembler for speed
LAYOUT can be used for:
- Office design and equipment inventory
- Home inventory of valuables for insurance purposes
- Any small design task
Requirements for use are:
- IBM PC Compatible
- CGA, EGA, or VGA monitor (usable on many Hercules systems with
3rd-party CGA emulators
- An Epson FX, IBM Graphics, IBM Proprinter, HP LaserJet or compatible
Version 1 was not generally released to the public
Version 2 6/1/91 Added HP LaserJet printing.
Made 6 inventory fields customizable.
Added comma-delimited file output.
Conversion program from version 1 data included.