Viewing the documentation:
This README program contains all the documentation (several document files)
listed on the "document menu", in compressed form.
"Page through" each document with the cursor arrow keys, PgDn and PgUp to view
it on screen. (Press [F1] while displaying a document for display help.)
When you finish, ESCape returns you to the document menu box. (Press [F1] here
for another help screen.) "Point to" each document in turn and press the right
arrow key or carriage-return to expand and display it.
Printing the documentation:
While displaying a document, press [F2] to print it to your printer:
- Each document line is a maximum of 78 characters wide, and is printed
"right justified", with an extra 2 blanks at the left (total of 80 wide),
to move the printing to the right edge of the paper.
- Each page is a maximum of 60 lines, with a FormFeed to skip to the top of
the next page.
The documentation should print correctly on any printer, without requiring you
to do any special "setup".
If, however, you prefer to use a word processor or other program to do the
printing, just display each document and then press [F3] to write it to a disk
- Once the program is running, it no longer needs the original disk, and you
may remove it, if needed. On a floppy-only computer, replace the disk with
a blank, formatted disk, with enough free space to hold the document files.
- Each document file will be written to the current ("logged") disk and
- Each document file will have the name shown at the top of the screeen.