Contents of the README.DOC file
The InfoWorld Benchmark Program is a self-contained program that uses
portions of the portable InfoWorld Hardware Benchmarking System. It
runs on any MS-DOS system that is compatible with IBM PC, XT, or AT
To run the program, perform the following steps:
1) Start your system from either the floppy-disk drive or the hard disk.
2) Make sure the floppy-disk drive (drive A) is empty.
3) Insert the InfoWorld Benchmark floppy disk in drive A. Close or
latch the drive door.
4) At the MS-DOS prompt, type "a;infoworld" and press the Enter key.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions.
The first time you use the program please read all th on-line
description that appears when the program starts. When you run the
program again, you can press the S key to skip this information.
This software and accompanying instructions for use are provided "as
is" without warranty of any kind. Further, InfoWorld does not warrant,
guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the
results of the use, of the software or written materials in terms of
correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness, or otherwise. The
entire risk as to the results and performance of the software is
assumed by you. If the software or written materials are defective you
assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or