1. Copy DEMO.PRG and TREE.PRG to your clipper directory
2. Modify the "drive" variable in DEMO.PRG if desired (already set to "C:")
3. Compile DEMO.PRG by typing: CLIPPER DEMO (then press ENTER)
4. Link DEMO.OBJ which is created in step 2 as follows:
a. For TLINK type: TLINK DEMO,,,CLIPPER+EXTEND
b. For LINK type: LINK DEMO,,,CLIPPER+EXTEND
c. For PLINK86 type: PLINK86 FI DEMO LIB CLIPPER, EXTEND
5. Execute the program by typing: DEMO (then press ENTER)
To create TREE.OBJ for linking separately (instead of using "DO TREE" as in
1. Copy TREE.PRG to your clipper directory
2. Compile TREE.PRG by typing: CLIPPER TREE (then press ENTER)
Then write and compile your programs which include calls to ATREE(). When
you're ready to link, add TREE to the list of object files. For example, with
TLINK you would type: TLINK YOURPROG+TREE,,,CLIPPER+EXTEND.
Hope you find this routine useful!
Ruben Agosto, Jr.