Contents of the READ.ME file
Release Notes DBFCDX 3.00
1. The locking for DBFCDX 3.00 has been changed from DBFCDX 2.00. The
locking scheme now used is compatible with FOXPRO, FOXPRO for Windows,
SIx 2 and the FOXPRO/ACCESS ODBC Windows driver. This new locking scheme
provides for a wider base of compatibility and higher performance.
There is no need to link CDXLOCK.OBJ anymore.
2. Structural indexes are now always located at the front of the order
list. This change eliminates confusion as to the location of the structural
index tags. Users using the recommended method of specifying orders via
order names will not notice any difference.
3. Performance has been greatly increased and load size has been lowered.
4. Spurious GPF errors have been fixed.
5. Memo Support has been rewritten to improve reliability.
6. The RTLink Command STACK 0 must be added to base52.lnk for DBFCDX to
be linked into a PLL file.