!!The Cactus Software Systems Grand Opening Sale!!
From now until May 30, 1993 our grand opening sale is in progress!
Orders received that are postmarked May 30, 1993 or earlier are
eligable for the following terms:
2 to 5 registrations in one order 20% discount.
6 to 8 registrations in one order 30% discount.
9 or more registrations in one order 33% discount.
For the purposes of this sale, a registration with source order for
the product in the same order constitutes two(2) registrations.
Multiple registrations of the same product also apply, the
type of registration is of no consequence.
Simply list the cost of each registration or source order. Add the
total and multiply by 0.8, 0.7 or 0.67 as appropriate.
AZ residents or addresses for delivery must add 7% sales tax.
If you send a money order, we can process the order faster. If you
send a check a delay of 3 days must be imposed.
Your order will be sent via US Postal Service. Please allow 4 to
six weeks for delivery. Every attempt will be made to ship all orders
within 72 hours of the receipt of the order. However, we cannot
control the speed of the US Postal Service.
Unless otherwise specified the latest registered version of each
product will be provided.
Unless otherwise specified 5 1/4 in HD disks will be provided.
More than on product may be on a disk.
Please add $0.50 for 3 1/2 1.44m disks.
Send your order to:
Cactus Software Systems
7353 E. Broadway #329
Tucson, AZ 85710-1408
Please see cactprod.doc for details on individual products pricing.
As of March 28, 1993 the product list included:
1. ProtoMak - Builds prototypes for C/C++ source.
- Offers built in prevention of multiple includes.
- Supports C and CPP style comments. Nesting also.
- Creats or appends protoype include file.
- Automatically date stamps each prototype generation.
2. SetCom - Display/set comm ports from DOS.
-good for troubleshooting comm ports.
3. aMake - A powerful well documented 'make" for DOS.
- Built in help and diagnostic system.
4. aTouch - Set Date/Time of file(s).
5. C2Pas - Helps convert C source to Pascal source.
- Changes most keywords.
- Preserves comments.
- Saves much time for the conversion process.
- Inserts conversion comments.
6. aGrep - Search for text in text/binary files.
- Searches through all types of files for text.
7. MamMoth - A full featured BBS system thats truly fast!
- Supports 9000 files and 2000 current users.
- Most SYSOP features available local and remote.
- Multi-protocol support.
- Unique file and message system.
- Very easy for users to navigate.
- Ultra fast ANSI color.
8. WXModem - A very fast version of the WXModem file transfer protocol.
- Superb easy to use WXModem driver.
9. NMODEM - A high speed file transfer protocol.
- Maximum thruput file protocol.
10. EdHex - An excellent editor for binary(.com,.exe,.sys,.bin,etc).
- Easy and effective editing.
11. ND - Change drive/directory without '\' or full pathname.
- Saves much time moving around the hard drive.
12. DiskSort - Sorts and processes DOS directories.
- Recovers lost space.
- Speeds up DOS file searches.
- Adds security by killing erased files.
13. FileAtr - Utility to change attributes(flags) of DOS files
- Easy use with simple option structure.
14. FileComp - Compares files for differences.
- Options: start, end and/or number of bytes to search.
15. FindFile - Search for files on current drive.
- Will optionally look in arc,lzh,pak,zip and/or zoo
NOTE: Please refer to the documenation of the particular program
for details on uses, operation and licensing.