Full Description of File
TriBank v3.1 - The TriBBS TimeBank door
THIS VERSION WILL ONLY WORK WITH TRIBBS
VERSION 3.0 (BETA 7) AND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
New features: Will not allow users to
withdraw time from the bank before an
event. Also, will log users off if they
store all of their time away.
Contents of the HISTORY.DOC file
TriBBS TimeBank Revisions
3.1 - Made a BIG boo-boo when recompiling TriBank 3.0--I used an
old copy of my door routines which really messed things up.
Many thanks to Larry Gunter for pointing this out.
3.0 - TriBank will now NOT allow people to withdraw time if there
time on the BBS was shortened because of an upcoming system event.
- TriBank now takes advantage of the GOODBYE feature that TriBBS
now has (in 3.0). If a users stores all of his/her time, TriBank
will set the "Goodbye" flag in the data files, and TriBBS will
log him/her off.
- Changed the !!! UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE !!! notice to:
Registered to: Unregistered
- Minor changes to data file stuctures read from TriBBS.
- NOTE: DO NOT USE THIS VERSION OF TRIBANK WITH VERSIONS OF TRIBBS
PRIOR to 3.0 (beta 6 and below!)
2.4 - BBS Name change only
2.3 - TriBank wasn't correctly modifying a users time on the BBS
if they stored ALL of the rest of their online time. Fixed.
- If you store all of your online time, TriBank will automatically
take you right back to the BBS, without going back to the menu.
- Fixed 3-4 misspelled words. Ooops! 🙂
2.2 - TriBank was allowing people to stack time up on the BBS
without "withdrawing" any. Fixed, thanks to the help
(and patience) of Eric Randall. Thanks Eric!
- TRITEL.SYS format now supported.
- Recompiled using RMDoor v2.0, which fixes minor bugs
2.1 - Fixed bug where, if a user deposited all of his/her time,
then they would be returned to the BBS with all of their
time intact--many thanks to Bob Harmon and a few others for
finding this one!
2.0 - Now TriBBS 2.0 compatible
- Now multinode capable
- Changed: <3> Quit to
- Added a "beg screen" after the user quits, to encourage
the sysop to register. (Only in unregistered systems)
1.51- Bug in the registration system. Fixed.
1.5 - Rewrote TriBank under a new set of door routines (RMDoor,
written by Randy Hunt & Mark Goodwin [quick plug!]).
- Locked baud rates now available! (for high speed modems)
- Included the TimeBank editor. Won't work unless your a
registered TriBank Sysop anyhow.
- A few color changes
1.4 - It was possible for a user to keep adding in more time in
the bank that he was 'supposed' to be able to store.
Fixed, thanks to Robert Harmon. Thanks Bob!
- Totally new registration system. Read README.1ST for more info.
- Added a few more error checkers with the data files that I
- A few other minor things fixed.
1.3 - Fixed a bug that would print a bunch of garbage if
the user had no time left.
- Removed user # checking. Found that if the TriBBS user file
was 'packed', then all of the user numbers would get messed up.
- Now works with TriBBS v. 1.11. New file formats were messing
up TriBBS. Fixed.
- Drop-to-Dos now works. Hit Alt-D and type 'exit' to return.
1.2 - A zillion and one bugs!
- Wasn't saving datafiles correctly--fixed
- Problem with unlocking codes--fixed
- Wasn't properly retrieving saved time--fixed
- Added max. amount of time to store
- And a 'version' constant to make things easier for me
- Wrote and re-wrote the Timebank editor--it FINALLY works!
- Edited documentation to fix some errors
^^ (Note: I decided to NOT ship out any 3-1/2" disks
because of the cost of them)
- Changed data in TRIBANK.CFG
- Wrote this file!
1.1 - Never existed! (1.2 sounds better, doesn't it?)
1.0 - First Release