EZ-Reader 1.39 - The Ultimate Offline Mail
Reader for QWK mail systems. This release
corrects the problem with saving replies.
Supports 2500 conferences and 400 messages
* Please run CONVERT if you are using any version prior to 1.20.
* There is more information kept in the .CFG file now. You can
* erase CONVERT.EXE when you have converted your .CFG file.
* Please run CONFIG and select Paths. Change the Save Path to a
* filename. The suggested filename is C:\EZ\@[email protected]
. See the
* file EZ-RDR.DOC, section EZ-READER VARIABLES on page 39 for
* more information.
Thank you for trying EZ-Reader. In this EZ-Reader archive
you should have the following files:
CONFIG.EXE - The EZ-Reader configuration program
CONVERT.EXE - Converts configuration files
EZ-RDR.DOC - Contains the new updated documentation
EZ-RDR.EXE - The EZ-Reader executable program
EZ-RDR.HST - A history of EZ-Reader & what's new
EZ_Q&A.DOC - Most commonly asked questions and their
INSTALL.EXE - EZ Installation program
MONO.BIN - EZ-Reader screen for Mono systems
ORDER.FRM - EZ-Reader order form
README - The file you are reading
SYSOP.FRM - Special order form for Sysops
TSRINT.EXE - A TSR to use with Switch!
UPGRADE.FRM - Order EZ-Reader updates directly!
EZ-RDR.200 - A list of features that will be in version 2.00!
****** You will need an editor to use EZ-Reader 1.39 ******
Please pass EZ139.ZIP on to other BBSs and friends. If you have any
questions or comments, I would appreciate hearing from you. I
monitor the EZ-Reader Conference on Interlink, SmartNet, RIME and
NorthAmeriNet. Or you can reach me via the EZ-Reader support board,
Thunper's Den at (918) 355-3113, running a US Robotics HST Dual
Standard, 1200-14400, 8-N-1 or (918) 355-4409 running an Intel 9600
EX, V.32 @ 9600.