Contents of the AT110.DOC file
if you are interested in using you own hard disk bios to configure your own
drives, etc. then this bios should meet your requirements. it comes complete
with a setup program, bios and trace program for debugging.
the following procedure should be followed to install this bios:
1. assemble, link and run exe2bin against at110.asm
2. burn the com file using odd/even bytes into 2 27128 or 27256
3. insert the eproms into the two empty eprom slots in your ibm/at
4. run the ibm's setup program to de-install any hard disks.
5. run atsetup to install your hard disk.
the bios is now installed.
******* warning *******
improper installation of this bios can result in serious damage to your data.
at110.asm - hard disk bios for the ibm/at or compatable
atsetup.asm - setup program to be used with this bios
attrace.asm - trace program (debugging tool)
drivetbl.asm - drive type defenition table
ats.bat - batch file to link the atsetup program
scrmgr.asm - general use screen and keyboard manager
scrnwork.asm - equates and structures for the scrmgr
scrmgr.mac - macros